Cuba Klik Sini

pukul brape skarang..??


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Adakah Kita Ketagih Dengan FACEBOOK.....?

Perhaps that statement's still a bit of an exaggeration, but by the numbers, we (that is, Internet users around the globe) are becoming more obsessed with Facebook by the day.

betul tak.....??? hihihihi
samalah ngan aku, kalau tak bukak FACEBOOK dalam sehari,memang tak sah!


Is Facebook an amazing connective medium? A plague that preys on the easily addicted? A little bit of both, or something else entirely?


One out of every 13 Earthlings
and three out of four Americans is on Facebook, and one out of 26 signs into Facebook on a daily basis.

Yeah, I LOVE FACEBOOK, everything I do is AROUND it. I couldn't imagine a life without it. Oh, all my friends and those so-called million friends I have REALLY NEED to know what I am doing right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment